In order to offer an Antioch School program in your church or church network, at least one key leader of your church or church network must become certified. Initial Certification Training provides essential preparation and assessment in the use of our philosophy and resources, paradigmatic perspective on theological education, and preparation for coaching students in the use of portfolios.
Initial Certification Training is offered through both onsite and e-Certification formats:
- Onsite Certification Training is an intensive 3-day event held quarterly at our headquarters in Ames, Iowa and at other locations as needed, particularly for church networks. Schedule
- e-Certification Training is modularized into units offered frequently online so that it may be started as soon as you want and completed at your pace. Schedule
Both Onsite and e-Certification Training begin with our online Webinar, a live, 4-hour introductory seminar that carefully explores the biblical and practical distinctives of the Antioch School.
Certification Training Modules
Module 1 (4 hours)
- Basic Program Design
- Life and Ministry Development
- Portfolio Assessment
Module 2 (12 hours)
- Educational Philosophy
- Socratic Discussion Skills Practicum
- Teaching the Acts Course
Module 3 (12 hours)
- C-BTE Paradigm Transformation Project
- Global Partnerships
- Teaching the Pauline Epistles Course
Certification Fee: $300
When you register, you may pay by credit card or be invoiced. Call 515/292-9694.